May 26, 2018
This site was created from a commitment to integrity and a sincere desire for everyone who reads it to be positively impacted. It carries an intention for it’s visitors to live their potential and transform through life’s challenges. That having been said, the site offers a wide range content, which includes opinions, contemplative insights and information from disciplines in their scientific infancy. How you understand this content, discern its value to you and apply this information to your life is solely your responsibility.
1. The Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR CARE, ANY FORM OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OF ANY TYPE. RUCHIPURI.COM LLC PROVIDES TEACHINGS, INSPIRATION, AND ON-LINE COURSE MATERIALS ONLY. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF CONTENT ON THIS SITE.
The contents of the website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from the website’s licensors and other material (“Content”) contained on the website is for informational purposes only. The Content has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should seek medical attention before undertaking any diet, dietary supplement, exercise or other health program described on the website. RP.LLC does not recommend self-management of one’s health care. Reliance on any information provided by or via the website is solely at your own risk.
Information obtained by using the website is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. The Content provided on the website is compiled from numerous sources. RP.LLC and its directors, officers, employees, licensors, suppliers, agents and independent contractors, do not directly or indirectly practice medicine or provide medical services as part of the website. Should you have any health care–related questions please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
The website contains health or medically related materials, including information about women’s reproductive issues, that you may find sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. It may not be suitable for children or other sensitive people. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your domicile.
3. Your Use of the Website – Permissions and Restrictions
- RP.LLC authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material made available on the website solely for your personal, noncommercial use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Content. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you agree not to engage in any copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express written permission of RP.LLC. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, you agree not to make any changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice.
- You agree not to (i) alter or modify any part of the website or (ii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the website.
- You agree not to access or use the website for any commercial use (or otherwise seeking to monetize the website) without the prior written authorization of RP.LLC. Prohibited commercial uses include, but are not limited to, any of the following actions taken without RP.LLC’s express approval:
• posting on or transmitting through the website any material which contains advertising or any solicitation or “spam” with respect to products or services;
• advertising or performing any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other online information services that compete, directly or indirectly, with the website;
• selling of access to the website or its related services on another website;
• using the website or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; and/or
• any use of the website or its related services that RP.LLC finds, in its sole discretion, to be a use of RP.LLC’s resources or User Submissions to compete with or displace the market for RP.LLC, RP.LLC content, or its User Submissions.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the RP.LLC servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the website. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, RP.LLC grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. RP.LLC reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the website (e.g., comments, email, etc.) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the website with respect to their User Submissions. Any conduct by you that in RP.LLC’s opinion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the website will not be permitted.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available on the website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright or other proprietary rights rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any such submission.
- You may not post any message impersonating another user. You may also not post any message that contains any personal information such as telephone numbers, Social Security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references. Any threat or suggestion to commit suicide will be reported to the proper authorities and the posting will be removed. If you are in need of someone to talk with, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person, forge an email address or create a false identity while using the website or conduct yourself in a vulgar or offensive manner while using the website. You agree that RP.LLC may reject any User Submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to, vulgarity or other offensive content, which determination shall be at RP.LLC’s sole discretion, or content protected by third party proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or publicity rights.
- You agree that RP.LLC, should it accept a User Submission, may include that User Submission on the website for as long or as short a period of time as RP.LLC, at its sole discretion, chooses. Furthermore, you agree that RP.LLC may edit User Submissions and/or remove User Submissions at any time.
- You agree that RP.LLC shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the website and to remove any material that RP.LLC, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions herein or otherwise objectionable.
- RP.LLC reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the website at any time.
4. RP.LLC Accounts
5. Electronic Communications
By establishing an account with the Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications from RP.LLC. These communications will include notices about your account and information concerning or related to the Website and/or our services. These communications are part of your relationship with RP.LLC and you receive them as part of your account membership. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the Website or your use thereof, you may contact RP.LLC at [email protected]
6. Right to Terminate
7. Disclaimer of Opinion
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by you or third parties (including other users) on the Website are those of the respective authors or producers and not of RP.LLC, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees. Under no circumstances shall RP.LLC, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Website.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty
Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented on the Website, but the accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed. The Website, the Content, and any and all services or products promoted via the Website are provided on an “as is” basis. The use of the Website, the Content and any product or service discussed or promoted via the Website is at your sole risk. When using the Website, information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of RP.LLC and its suppliers. Additionally, third parties, not RP.LLC, sell the products described in the “Pur&Lov& Store.” All dietary supplements and ingestible or topical products discussed on the Website are sold by parties other than RP.LLC. While RP.LLC receives referral fees in many cases, it does not control the manufacture or formulation of the products, nor does it control any statements about products other than those on the Website.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RP.LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SAME. NEITHER RP.LLC, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, TIMELY, SECURE, RELIABLE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE, OR AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, PRODUCT, MERCHANDISE OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ACCURACY OF DATA, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER RP.LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEB SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEB SITE, (V) ANY BUGS, SPIDERS, ROBOTS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEB SITE, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE. RP.LLC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE DISCUSSED, PROMOTED, ADVERTISED, OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE RP.LLC WEB SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND RP.LLC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. RP.LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS OR THE APPROVAL OR COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE TOOLS WITH REGARDS TO THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE HAVE BEEN SATISFIED.
9. Limitation on Liability of RP.LLC
IN NO EVENT SHALL RP.LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR POSSESSION, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY AFFILIATED SITES OR PRODUCTS, ERRORS IN THE CONTENT, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, OR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DAMAGE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF SUCH LIABILITY. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, BUG, TROJAN HORSE, ROBOT, SPIDER OR THE LIKE, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RP.LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, INFRINGING OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THIS WEB SITE IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY RP.LLC FROM ITS OFFICES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND RP.LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE RP.LLC WEB SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE RP.LLC WEB SITE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO ON THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH, RP.LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SUCH PARTIES SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE LESSER OF (I) THE ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, AND (II) U.S. $500.00.
11. Advertisements, Product/Service Promotions and Links to Other Sites
12. User Submissions and Contributions
RP.LLC does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and RP.LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. RP.LLC does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and RP.LLC will remove a User Submission if properly notified that such User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. RP.LLC reserves the right to remove User Submissions without prior notice. You acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to User Submissions or other communications made through the website.
RP.LLC is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any User Submission or other communication you may send to RP.LLC including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to the website, RP.LLC’s Facebook Page, YouTube page, LinkedIn page, Twitter account or any other online source, without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the website or other websites.
Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against RP.LLC and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is the same as or substantially similar to the idea you sent.
ARBITRATION, CONSENT TO JURISDICTION IN SAN FRANCISCO, ATTORNEYS’ FEES
Any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the breach thereof, or any use of the Site (“Claims”), except for claims filed in a small claims court that proceed on an individual basis, shall be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures. In agreeing to arbitrate all Claims, you and ruchipuri.com waive all rights to a trial by jury in any action or proceeding involving any Claim. The arbitration shall be held in San Francisco, California, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration undertaking is made pursuant to and in connection with a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 USC Section 1, et seq. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement. Subject to the limitations set forth below, the arbitrator shall have authority to award legal and equitable relief available in the courts of California provided that:
Any and all claims shall be arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party. You and RuchiPuri.com LLC agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to arbitrate any Claim as a class action or in any other form other than on an individual basis. The prevailing party shall be entitled to attorneys’ fees.
Notwithstanding the provisions for arbitration of claims herein, either of us may bring an action in state or federal court to protect our intellectual property rights (patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, service marks and trade secrets but not privacy or publicity rights).
For claims that are not subject to arbitration: (a) the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for proceedings involving Claims shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting within San Francisco, California (“Forum”) and the parties hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have personal jurisdiction or that the Forum is not appropriate or convenient; (b) you and ruchipuri.com waive any and all rights to trial by jury with respect to any Claims.
16. Entire Agreement
18. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is RP.LLC’s policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others and RP.LLC seeks to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations regarding the protection of intellectual property. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other communication infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit RP.LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit RP.LLC to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its/his/her agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RP.LLC’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: [email protected]. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
RP.LLC will process any notices of alleged copyright infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, RP.LLC will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any User Submission(s) claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to User Submissions or activities that are claimed to be infringing.
If you are the owner or an agent thereof, of material that was removed from the website or disabled after RP.LLC received a copyright infringement notice, and you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material, you may ask that the material be restored by sending RP.LLC a counter-notification. Section 512(g) of the Copyright Act requires that your counter-notification include all of the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, CA, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, RP.LLC may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that RP.LLC may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, and provides RP.LLC with notice of same, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at RP.LLC’s sole discretion.
19. Intellectual Property Notice
All content on the website, including, without limitation, all newsletters, e-newsletters and other materials distributed via the website, are owned by Ruchi Puri, M.D., RuchiPuri.com LLC. or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. All rights in and to such content is reserved. Reproduction of any content, in whole or in part, without permission is prohibited
20. Ability to Accept Terms
Browsing and Mailing List Subscriptions.
When you browse our Site, we collect only the domain name (but not the email address or other personal information) of our Users. If you choose to sign up (“Subscribe”) to receive news and announcements from RuchiPuri.com, you will provide your name and email address. More information about these services is provided below. Information volunteered by the User, or information given when you subscribe to our newsletters, announcements, etc., is kept by us so that we can provide those items to you. You must be 18 years or older to Subscribe. You may “unsubscribe” at any time by following the directions given on materials we email to you when you Subscribe.
In order to sign up and pay for courses, you will provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and a credit card and related information. When appropriate, you will be given a password upon completion of this process, which you can use to access the course and download materials. Your password will be deactivated once the course is finished. By registering, you are agreeing to share your personal or business information with us and the third party companies that initiate the purchase transaction and processes your credit card payment. You must be 18 or older to register for a course. RuchiPuri.com is intended for an adult clientele and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children or those under 18 years of age. You may manage your personal information by using the links in the footer of our emails, and you may unsubscribe by following directions to do so in our emails
As a service, RuchiPuri.com offers Users the opportunity to Subscribe to our online newsletter. If you choose to Subscribe, you will receive the newsletter by email. The newsletter maybe published up to once weekly.
If you have provided us with your email address, we may send you emails in order to inform you of courses, events or activities at or related to ruchipuri.com that we believe may be of interest to you, or to alert you about promotional events on the Site.
When you make a purchase, you are directed through to a third party website that processes your payment. The third party will necessarily have access to some of your personal information such as your credit card information in order to process your payment.
With respect to security, we follow industry standards and have commercially acceptable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Site. However, no security system is 100% effective and we make no guarantees in this regard.
Sharing of Information.
We will not rent or sell your name, email address or other personally identifiable information about you to anyone else. RuchiPuri.com uses the personally identifiable information you provide to us for internal purposes, such as analyzing trends and collecting statistics or when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, and/or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Site and applicable laws, and to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Site.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Third Party Vendors.
From time to time, RuchiPuri.com may contract with third-party vendors to obtain help managing the Site so that we may better serve our Users. The third-party vendors may analyze information we collect for marketing or similar purposes, manage data, provide promotional services, etc. They may also collect certain information on their own, for example, location and IP address for analytical purposes. They will be required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Upon request, we provide Users with access to all information that we maintain about them.
If you feel that this Site is not following the stated information policy, you may contact us at [email protected]
This Agreement and your use of the Site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California (notwithstanding the State’s conflict of laws provisions) applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in California.